Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally - a water bottle that makes me feel like a real lady.

Over the past year or so, I have noticed that nearly all of the ladies in this town carry fun and beautiful water bottles that look like this:



Around the holidays, I was able to trade a travel sized version of Guitar Hero I had acquired for this functional and sleek water bottle:



Now, please don't misunderstand what I am about to say. I love this water bottle and have received many compliments on it. In fact, two days ago I noticed that my friend Patrick had the same exact one and then we discussed how great it was for a bit. Our friend Heather, who had just given birth to a ten pound baby boy earlier that day even joined in the praise-filled conversation. But sadly, despite a healthy and rewarding relationship with my Klean Kanteen, I still longed for a more feminine, whimsical looking eco-friendly water bottle.

And then last night, without any warning, Cupid stepped in. I looked up at the highest shelf in my friend's kitchen and for the first time, laid eyes on what was destined to be the love of my life:



Please bear in mind that this picture in no way, shape or form does justice to my new water bottle. My new water bottle is exquisite with fine detailing. In the upcoming days, months and years I will be chronicling our burgeoning romance and life together, so please be sure to check back in the not too distant future.

3 comments:

  1. What does this mean for your open lesbian relationship with Nikki Bagli?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means that our open relationship is thriving and healthier than ever. Nikki gives me the freedom to pursue all of my romantic interests, even the ones with goddess-like inanimate objects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One objective I apprize most this ornament is the unblemished steel cap. The plastic caps from other brands module eventually slough impressible into my irrigate which would be a no no. I suchlike taking this aim on day hikes. Totality perfect!
    --------------------
    water bottle

    ReplyDelete